Volunteer Role: Admin Support Volunteer
Reporting to: Senior Contact Team and Volunteer Project Lead
Purpose of the role: This role is to provide varied admin support to the whole team. The role is based in our office in Spennymoor so ability to get there. We can reimburse travel expenses in accordance with the policy
The Volunteer Project will be responsible for Inductions, training and supervision from the Contact Team in accordance with the organisation Volunteer Policy and Procedures.
Duties could include the following:
- Sending the relevant information to a Carer once their registration is completed.
- To help with post and mailouts
- To help keep our Charitylog records up to date.
- To complete any other admin tasks necessary including an additional training by the team
- To help with admin of events if necessary.
- Follow up calls to Carers
- To participate in our induction and recruitment process
- To agree to an enhanced DBS being carried out if necessary
- To participate in training required for the role and any subsequent training that is deemed mandatory, other training may be offered however not required
- To come to 2 of the 4 peer support sessions in a year
- To participate in supervisions
Desirable but not essential:
- To be computer literate, however training can be given on specific packages