This accessibility statement applies to our website https://dccarers.org. This website is run by Durham County Carers Support. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change to a high contrast version
- change the font size
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- navigate parts of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We are aware some parts of this website are not fully accessible, for example:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some downloadable documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- our online forms may be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- skipping to content can be difficult using some screen readers
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0300 005 1213
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Directions – If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org